September 5, 2009

I am a PERSON, so I MUST be labelled.

Note: Before you start, I didn't make this list, I found it in someone's journal on DeviantART.

Anyways, I thought it was pretty epic, and it was one of those chain letter things, so you know... *steals*

I am a PERSON, so I MUST be labelled.

I'm emotional, so I MUST be emo.

I'm emo, so I MUST cut my wrists.

I'm black, so I MUST carry a gun, love watermelon and eat fried chicken.

I'm hispanic, so I MUST be dirty.

I'm asian, so I MUST be smart.

I'm not like everyone else, so I MUST be a freak.

I'm jewish, so I MUST be greedy.

I'm arabian, so I MUST be a terrorist.

I speak my mind, so I MUST be a bitch.

I'm overweight, so I MUST have a problem with self control.

I'm religious, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.

I'm an athiest, so I MUST hate the world.

I don't have a religion, so I MUST not have morals.

I'm jamacian, so I must smoke weed.

I am liberal, so I MUST be gay.

I'm conservative, so I MUST be against Abortion.

I'm southern, so I MUST be white trash.

I take anti-depressants, so I MUST be crazy.

I'm a guy, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.

I'm irish, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.

I'm indian, so I MUST own a convenience store.

I'm native american, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.

I'm preppy, so I MUST be rich.

I'm a cheerleader, so I MUST be a stuck up whore.

I wear skirts a lot, so I MUST be a slut.

I'm a punk, so I MUST do drugs.

I'm young, so I MUST be naive.

I'm rich, so I MUST be a conceited snob.

I wear black, so I MUST be a goth.

I'm blond, so I MUST be a stupid ditz.

I'm cuban, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.

I'm mexican, so I MUST have hopped the border.

I'm a teenage mom, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.

I got a car for my birthday, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.

I'm pretty, so I MUST not be a virgin.

I have straight A's, so I MUST have no social life.

I dye my hair crazy colours, so I MUST be looking for attention.

I dress in unusual ways, so I MUST also be looking for attention.

I'm into theatre art, so I MUST be a homosexual.

I'm a vegitarian, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.

I have a lot of male friends, so I MUST be fucking them all.

I have a bunch of female friends, so I MUST be gay.

I'm columbian, so I MUST be a drug dealer.

I wear what I want, so I MUST be a poser.

I'm russian, so I MUST hate everyone.

I'm german, so I MUST be a Nazi.

I'm a Girl Guide/Scout, so I must be sexist.

I hang out with gays, so I MUST be gay too.

I'm brazillian, so I MUST have a big butt.

I'm puerto rican, so I MUST look good and be conceited.

I'm salvadorian, so I MUST be in MS 13.

I'm polish, so I MUST be greedy.

I'm hawaiian, so I MUST be lazy.

I'm a stoner, so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.

I'm a female gamer, so I MUST be ugly or crazy.

I'm bi-sexual, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.

I'm a guy cheerleader, so I MUST be gay.

I'm skinny, so I MUST be anorexic.

I don't like the sun, so I MUST be albino.

I have a lot of friends, so I MUST love to drink and party.

I wear tight pants and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.

I support gay rights, so I MUST fit in with everyone.

I'm christian, so I MUST hate gay people.

I have artistic talent, so I MUST think little of those who don't.

I don't like to be in a big group, so I MUST be anti-social.

I have a different sense of humour, so I MUST be crazy.

My hair gets greasy a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.

I read comics, so I MUST be a loser.

I'm texan, so I MUST ride a horse.

I’m a goth, so I MUST be a Satanist.

I’m a cross-dresser, so I MUST be homosexual.

I draw anime, so I MUST be a freak.

I am a fangirl, so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.

I'm an only child, so I MUST be spoiled.

I'm intelligent, so I MUST be weak.

I’m strong, so I MUST be stupid.

I am american, so I MUST be an obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.

I'm welsh, so I MUST love sheep.

I’m a young writer, so I MUST be full of myself.

I'm a girl, so I MUST be pretty.

I'm canadian, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.

I'm disabled, so I MUST be on Welfare.

I'm a feminist, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality.

I'm a teenager, so I MUST have a stereotype.

I like blood, so I must be a vampire.

I like to read, so I MUST like Twilight.

I live for science fiction, so I MUST be a geek or an alien.

I'm english, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.

I’m white, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.

I’m not the most popular person in school, so I MUST be a loser.

I care about the environment, so I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.

I'm swedish, so I MUST be a tall blonde blue-eyed lesbian.

I'm a lesbian, so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.

I like cartoons, so I MUST be irresponsible.

I like reading, so I MUST be a loner.

I disagree with my government, so I MUST be a terrorist.

I don't curse, so I MUST be an outcast.

I'm australian, so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.

I don’t want a boyfriend, so I MUST be lesbian.

I'm not christian, so I MUST just need converting.

I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.

I do my homework, so I MUST be a nerd.


If you hate stereotypes and think people should just shut up and stop judging others, then POST THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment