May 4, 2010

Not much...

Hmm... so what today, so what today...

Well today was crazy, or rather, this morning was crazy. I came in through the door with one task, and ended up with seven before I left school. Mrs. Sorochan pinning jobs on me for artsFEST since some people are incapable of completing their tasks. Fixing announcements, finding Mr. H, finding G-unit. No Mrs. Clarke this morning. Finding five seconds to talk to Mrs. Fernandez, only to find out she STILL hasn't talked about what we needed her to. It was insane! And all this would have been someone else's job if they just did their jobs. But no one is reliable now-a-days.

But I'm happy now, I'm free of all that and enjoying my night. It's 9-ish and I've already got the SAC agenda up, and just have Math homework and calling Jenn left to do yet. I might get to Doctor Who even before bed!

If it improves my mood any, I got Grooveshark to work again, but it refuses to work on i-net explorer. It works on Google Chrome now. Not that I'm objectionable to this. ^^

So this is just a lot of rambling about stuff you don't really care about and mum wants her laptop back. So Tuesday is gonna have to be cut short. To make up for this, here's and awesome song link (link) and an awesome picture link (link).

Read on, Write on ladies and gentlemen.
Sweet Dreams! May Itex never find you, Nightmare spare your soul, and Ford Prefect never get a hold of your credit cards. :)
Amanda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment