September 24, 2009

My Schedule According to Harry Potter

So, as those of you likely reading this should know, today at lunch we discussed what all my classes would be if I was taking them in Harry Potter land. So here's my new schedule.

Semester One:
Media Arts - Charms
World History - Muggle Studies
Chemistry - Potions
Lunch - Hanging on the grounds.
English - History of Magic

Semester Two:
Physics - Transfiguration
Photography - Hanging with Colin Creevy (remember that kid? With the camera?)
Math - Arithmeticy
Lunch - Hanging on the grounds.
Religion - Defense Against the Dark Arts

So yeah. Somethings are just awesome. Religion as Defense against the Dark Arts is probably the best one. :)

*floats off into Harry Potter land*

2 comments:

  1. I love it. Who came up with this orinally? 'Cause I'm thinking Ola

    xoxo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it started with Ola and Chemistry being called Potions.

    And then it escallated into Defense against the dark arts for Religion.

    ReplyDelete