October 9, 2009

Long time, no write

Hey all.

So it's been a while since I've written anything, let alone a blog post, and I felt it was time for an update. But this is not my only purpose for posting. I also wished to inform you all that I posted Chapter 11 of Dream Catcher last night. YAY! It's been MONTHS since I posted anything for Dream Catcher.

Also, to expand the number of readers I changed the rating from PG to G so that you could read it even if you're not a member of Mibba. I think the G rating should be alright, other than that one chapter where Nightmare enjoyed swearing his head off for a while, but I apologized for that at the bottom, and still, I think the swearing is pretty mild as it is.

What else... I made a cover for the story, but I don't think you can see them yet on the site. As well, I'm working on updating the Characters page (you can see it by clicking on Dream Catcher, then along the top where the comments link is, there's kne for Characters now)

Overall, I really just need comments to keep going. The only people that read chapter ten were Karlene and Jenn that I know of, and chapter 10 is pretty important. I really need imput. It'll motivate me to write more often.

Anyways, I'll stop complaining and just post the link to Chapter 11 - Painful Memory.
OH! and if you haven't read Chapter ten, eleven probably won't make sense unless you read it. So hut to! Unless you've never read Dream Catcher before, then you'll have to go all the way back to the very beginning... but skip the first chapter if you do, it sucks majorly. It will still make sense if you start on two.

AND LASTLY: (yes, I am still talking, so fingers on lips) For all of you lovely people who read this, I'd like to let you know that you can comment even if you don't have a blogger account. I set it so that you could!!! So COMMENT! I like comments. Comments are good. That's why they have those little comment card thingies that you stick in the little boxes by the door in restaurants.

Comments are good.

Anyways, that is all for now ladies and gentlemen.
Live on, write on!
*tips top hat*

4 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!! I can comment now! I am your faithful reader Amanda, and no worries, I'm not some crazy stalker, It's Cookie!!! Love your blogs, I check em all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha YAY! :)

    I has a stalkerish follower! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda... do people actually put comments in those boxes at resturants? I certainly don't. I'm glad you posted Dreamcather. I loved it... as I told you on Mibba. I laugh whenever I think about it. Alec totally deserved that.

    Good enough comment??
    xoxo
    JENN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha it works. :P and you read DC on Mibba, so you don't have to comment here hun.

    and Yes, they do put the little comment cards in.
    I've done it before... I was a 34 year old lady named Abbigail. I found Wendy's fries too salty and the service terrible.

    Next time we went back, it was all fixed...

    ReplyDelete