October 15, 2009

A bit out of the ordinary

Hey all.

So rarely I ever talk about things that actually happen to me, but I feel like ranting about nothing in particular today...

Which may send you all fleeing away who still read my random postings, but whatever...

What do I want to rant about... hmm... well...

This morning I slept in. Which is odd. I usually only do that when I'm getting sick. Which is bad.

So yes, I had fifteen minutes to get ready this morning, and I managed to get it all done and out the door with the exception of eating breakfast, and I think I may have forgotten to brush my teeth.

Then there were announcements this morning... in which I had none on paper and had to do it all out of memory 'cause everyone was as lazy as me this morning. Oh and I played Christian rock music. Cause I felt like it. Tomorrow I plan on playing Kokomo by the Beach Boys (They are really amazing singers... too bad they never made it big...) because it's Multicultural Day. And sadly, a song by the Beach Boys is about the most multicultural song on my computer... It's sad really... Ah well, it's a good song. I still am in indecision about which Oh Canada however...

What else happens in my day... we did absolutely nothing in Media Arts as usual... The student teacher is turning out to be more helpful than our actual teacher, which really shouldn't be. But that's how it is. I still can't figure out how I'm supposed to use brushes to make it look like a woodblock print. Can't I just use the cutout filter, then the rubber stamp filter on top? And maybe a little graphic pen to make it look scrached up. XD

World History's alright though... I know I got the first question wrong. *headdesk* I blame the phrasing of the question.
But we're doing wall paintings now, which is cool. We're doing ours on a deceased high priest, right guys?

And of course we scared the supply teacher with our ideas... I think she might have written something up about our unorthadoxity. What? The question asked "What does he want to accomplish in the afterlife?" So what if he wants to become a camel farmer, have lots of lady friends, and have little philisophical themed cocktail parties with the gods. It's the AFTERLIFE. They didn't know what to expect.

Oh and that reminds me of something else. How did they know about the heart weighing ceremony thing if no one ever came back from the dead and said anything?

Person 1: So I heard Imhotemp is cheating with Pharaoh's mistress.
Person 2: No way. Ha that's just a rumor. Like he'd do that.
Person 1: Yeah really. Remember that other guy who died because he did that?
Person 2: I wonder what happened to that guy...
*both people gasp as they are apprehended by an other worldly apparation*
Person 2: Ma'at shit!
Mummy: Do not be afraid. I come in peace.
Person 1: What is this man? Give it up. It's so obviously fake.
Person 2: How the hell do you assume that?
Mummy: I come to tell you of the afterlife. Hail Amun-Ra!
Person 1: haha, yeah. Very funny.
Person 2: Ma'at shit! Tell us oh apparation! Hail Amun-Ra!
Mummy: You will be judged in a heart weighing ceremony, where you will either pass onto the land of that god that ripped to pieces by a guy named Seth, or you will be devoured by a guy who's half crocodile, half lion, half hippo.
Person 1: Is that supposed to be menacing?
*awkward silence*
Mummy: Yes.
Person 1: *does the V-8 thing to self*
Person 2: Oh mighty mighty gods!!! *worships apparation*
Person 1: What in the name of Isis are you doing?
Person 2: Oh such judgemental gods! Hail Amun-Ra! Hail Anubis!
Person 1: *does V-8 thing to self again*
Mummy: I must leave to the land of that guy who got ripped to shreads by a guy named Seth. Remember my words oh lowly ones!
Person 1: Yeah, yeah, whatever.
Person 2: HAIL AMUN-RA!
Person 1: oh shut the death by crocodile/lion/hippo man up.
[EXIT apparation]
Person 2: We should tell Pharaoh.
Person 1: Who? Khufu the tofu man? Like he cares... I bet you two pieces of string that no one will know anything about him in 1000 years.
Person 2: We should still tell Pharaoh.
*Person 2 tells Pharaoh*
*Person 1 gets killed by Pharaoh cause he didn't do anything*
*Person 1 arrives in the afterlife at mentioned ceremony*
Person 1: Ma'at shit! That thingy was right!

*cough*

So... yeah... that's just what I was thinking... Little insight into my brain there... But it's true! To an extent.

hmmm... then comes Chemistry... I wish I had a little insight into my brain on that, but all it would be is...
** Meth means one so methanol is one carbon and one OH because of the ol so that means there's three hydrogen-y thingies. and it's CH3OH**

Yeah I won't bore you to death.

So I guess we can move onto English, cause nothing happened at lunch that was particularly eventful. Mind, nothing really happened in English either cause I was so brain dead. My mind was like mush. Like mush the food. There's actually a food called that you know... Mush. There's also a food called mash. And not mash potatoes. OH! and speaking of weird named foods, we can't forget to mention SPAM. Now who the heck came up with that? It's like naming you're kid after a drug or pepsi or something...

The last thing my mind registers doing is changing the mouse pointers on my computer cuz I was board. Now when something's loading, I see a peeling banana, and when e computer is working, I see this little blue fat dinosaur walking. It was actually one of the pre-sets oddly enough...

What else can I say... OH! no I'll do something better... I'll be like wikipedia and link a whole bunch of random things.

So now that I've spent hours doing that, I think it is probably best just to figure something out for multicultural day and start sleeping off this cold.

That's all for now guys, thanks for tuning into my day!
Read on, Write on!
Amanda Out.

2 comments:

  1. My dear... you had the most interesting thoughts on Anceint Egyptian History. I like your observations and have to laugh at what your sub must have thought.
    You do have some odd ideas, but that makes you my 'Manda so we're all goog

    xoxo
    JENN

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha XD I feel loved.

    What makes it awesome is that they are odd, but they make sense.

    I liked to think about things no one else is going to think of...

    That's why we're doing a preist in the first place. It's different than everyone else.

    ReplyDelete