October 22, 2009

I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD

Hey all.

So today's been pretty crazy (*cough* two fire alarms *cough*) and rather inspirational (*cough* I got a picture with Craig whilst we were running for our lives from fire *cough*). But now I'm onto yet another thing (*cough* boring awards night *cough*) and when I get back I have to finish all my homework that I missed over the last two days. Should be fun, eh?

Naw, so this is just an update to tell y'all how awesome my day was, and I'll post some thing about the Japanese people, and about the FAITH "conference" thingy if I get a chance after my homework. I've got some awesome ideas I think you guys would like to get in on. And then there's Toria's idea which she needs some people for, and the big one I want to talk about is Alex's idea cause we'd have to plan quick since it has to do with Halloween.

Plus I'll post pictures of the t-shirt and the hoodie I want now. :P

Anyways all for now ladies and gentlemen. Or should I really just say Kyle... XD
OH! that reminds me... I'm starting on the side of this a tab called "Epic Fail of the Day" and I will post the name of whoever I saw that day that failed epically. As you probably guessed, Kyle's name is going there today. haha.

But really going now!
Read on write on!
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment