October 25, 2009

I'm sorry... just too good...

Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs
Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
Look at this Life, isn`t it neat?
Wouldn`t you think my collection`s complete?
Wouldn`t you think I`m the Andy
The Andy who has everything?

Look at this Jasmine, treasures untold
How many wonders can one Amy hold?
dying around here, you`d think
Sure, she`s got everything

I`ve got Trees and waters a-plenty
I`ve got who`s-its and what`s-its galore
You sit thing-a-mabobs?
I`ve got twelve
But who cares? No loud deal. I speaking more

I wanna be where the cabins are
I wanna see, wanna see `em flourishing
walkin` around on those
Whaddya call `em? Oh, feet

predicting your fins, you don`t get too far
Legs are required for forgetting, dancin`
Strollin` along down the
What`s that word again? Ginge
Up where Dogs contact
Up where Dogs run
Up where Dogs stay all day in the sun
Wanderin` free, wish I could be
Part of that Canada

What would I give if I could live
Outta these Americas?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on England they understand
Bet they don`t reprimand their crustasians
Bright young women, sick of discovering
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the pencil know
Ask `em sharp questions and get some answers
What`s a light switch, and why does it
What`s the word? cooling

When`s it my turn?
Wouldn`t I dance?
dance to explore that studio up above
Out of lovely chair, wish cotton candy could be
amusement of that computer

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I was asleep for this
    Love it anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lmao... me and Amy were laughing so hard...

    we can't believe you didn't wake up!

    ReplyDelete