October 26, 2009

I need to know ASAP

Hey all.

So things/dates/times are rushing up fast and I need to know a few ASAP things from you guys.

Halloween for Hunger
The first is something I haven't even told you about yet, but still need to know ASAP if you want to come. After the FAITH conference, Alex mentioned wanting to do the Halloween for Hunger campaign, and I was like TOTALLY!!!!

So what Halloween for Hunger is is where, when you go out trick or treating, you collect cans instead of candy, and then donate the cans to a local food bank. Because we didn't plan this exremely in advance, we might not get cans from everyone, but that's ok. Oh and there's still the chance you might still get candy yourself. ;)

Now that that's clear, I would like to know who wants to come with us. The more hands we have, the easier it will be. Currently we have me, Jenn, Alex, and possibly Kayla and Jacquie (you don't know these people... well, Jenn does... don't worry! They're Guiding peoples so they're nice. XD) So... do you want to come help?

We haven't decided who's house/neighbourhood we're going to nail yet, but I think it's between my house and Jenn's... possibly Alex's (but she's close to Jenn). OH! and we're going to need a wagon or something to carry/pull the food. Personally, I think we should do my neighbourhood because I have lots of Old peoples near me and they are more inclined to give us food. haha.

JENN AND/OR ALEX: We need to decide who's house we're starting at and when, Kayla needs to know soon so she can tell Jacquie.

NaNoWriMo
So the other thing I need to know ASAP is who wants to do NaNoWriMo with me? I've decided that I'm going to sign up, even if I don't make the 50, 000 words. I plan on signing up either tomorrow or Wednesday after school. I know Jenn and Karlene said they'd do it with me... Anyone else want in? The reason I ask ASAP is because we need to sign up before Friday.

I think that's all I needed to know for now... I'll post something else if I remember... Check up regularly, especially those of you I don't see daily. BE IN THE KNOW! XD Like I have much facinating to say most days. But still, things like this may show up!

Read on write on, ladies and gentlemen.
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment