November 1, 2009

NaNo has Begun!!!

Hey all.

So... how was your guys' halloweens? I was stuck here... my mum had to drive my sis to Ingersoll, and I wasn't allowed to leave... Plus I wasn't feeling so great... I think I have the flu already.

Anyways, in case you haven't noticed yet, it's November the 1st. And that means...

NaNoWriMo HAS BEGUN!!!!! Welcome to insanity all who decided to join me. Anyways... I still don't really know what I'm going to write about, which probably isn't the greatest idea. I need to get out 1, 667 words today. I need a topic.

Plus um... I found out TODAY that throughout the month of November, our main floor is pretty much off limits because the kitchen is getting ripped out over the entire month...

We're living off of canned food and eggs the next month...

SOMEONE PLEASE... I am begging you... GET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!

I'm not sure how I'm gonna write under those conditions, but we'll see. I hope the renovators will enjoy my Beowulf reading out loud. I like reading poetry outloud. I do it wiht Shakespeare too... I think my parents might know Othello inside out and backwards now... haha.

OH! and to all my lovely Dream Catcher followers... If I do happen to get ahead, I may write the Trevor death chapter. But I have to get ahead first... Which means I need an idea...

Ideas guys???

Read on, write on, ladies and gentlemen.
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment