March 27, 2010

20 Questions

I got thinking today on my drive to Cambridge today what I would answer if someone was asking me 20 random questions. And then I got thinking onto questions that could be asked, etc. etc. ... you catch my drift.

Then I thought, wouldn't it be cool if someone was actually asking me 20 questions? (yeah I wasn't firing on all cylinders today)

So this is what I was thinking... what if you guys asked 20 random questions in the comments of this post, and then, when I have 20 I'll answer them? I'll make a tab on the side to list all the questions...

Yeah, it's a long shot, I know, but I thought it would be neat.

That's my lame update for today.
Read on, write on ladies and gentlemen.
Sweet Dreams! May Nightmare spare you.
Amanda out.

No comments:

Post a Comment