March 29, 2010

Well so much for physics!

So... Nothing much has happened today. In the immortal words of Douglas Adams, Anything that happens, happens. So true...

Anyways... hmmm... I actually got my math homework done before 10 today... and my religion studying as well. I'm on a role. I might actually get sleep today.

At the moment I'm listening to Skillet, cause the one song gave me some inspiration for Dream Catcher, but none of the others are shaping up to my liking. That's pretty normal... I usually only end up liking only one or two songs by an artist...

OH! That's what I'll do! Ok, here's the playlist I've been listening to lately:

1. Lean on Me - Al Green (yes the song you're thinking of)
2. Don't Stop Believing - Journey
3. Super Trooper - ABBA
4. I Have a Dream - ABBA
5. Fernando - ABBA
6. The Mysterious Ticking Noise - Potter Puppet Pals
7. On the Brightside - Nevershoutnever!
8. Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
9. Happy - Nevershoutnever!
10. The Odyssey - Symphony X
11. End Theme - Gladiator
12. Now we are free - Gladiator
13. Great Wall of China - Billy Joel
14. Fireflies - Owl City
15. Breakfast - News Boys
16. Fix You - The Offspring
17. 21 Guns - Green Day
18. Awake and Alive - Skillet
19. Your Guardian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
20. Season in the Sun - Terry Jacks
21. All'improvviso Amore - Josh Groban
22. Beautiful Day - U2
23. Cemeteries of London - Coldplay
24. Death and all his Friends - Coldplay
25. Never Let Go - Josh Groban
26. Remember Me - Josh Groban (from Troy)
27. Remember when it Rained - Josh Groban
28. Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
29. Violet Hill - Coldplay
30. When you say you love me - Josh Groban
31. Where the Streets have no name - U2
32. You are loved - Josh Groban
33. You raise me up - Josh Groban

Yeah, that's the soundtrack of my life at the moment. Check it out.

Anyways... hmm... what else... Oh! I'm watching my neighbours cats for them. They're wonderful kitties. I always liked cats. Unfortuantely animals don't usually like me. And one of their cats doesn't. The other's a fatso and knows that hand that feeds him. XD

And just for the peoples in my religion group... Wohocamomo!

So that's all for today.
Read on, write on ladies and gentlemen.
Sweet Dreams! May Nightmare spare you.
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment