September 21, 2010

School's Begun!

Hey all.

So I know I kinda neglected this during the summer, but I promise I'm going to update this as often as I can with stories from the previous day. Promise. I have second spare, and as long as I'm not doing homework, I'm going to update this blog. WOOT!

So adventures... I'm doing way more Girl Guides than is probably humanly necissary. I'm Junior Leading in a Sparks unit and in a Guide unit. I'll also help my mother from time to time. And on top of all that, I'm a Ranger still! The spaks meeting is tonight and Jenn if a leader! I'm so excited! But I have to remember to back off so I don't overwhelm her... which may be difficult because it's me. Hopefully a room full of cute six year olds will be distraction enough.

I share this spare with Korky (she's currently reading original brothers grimm tales on the internets), and I have every single class with Karlene. Oh! And Philosophy class should be eventful what with all the brain melting and EVERYONE IN IT. Karlene, Ania, Korky, Ola, Rachel, Emily, Marissa, Victoria, Sonya, and Jared. EVERYONE is in that class and we all get to melt our brains together!!!! ^^

And just for the record, PARMENIDIES MELTED MY BRAIN.

The other exciting thing that is happening is I'm venturing into the world of Role Play. I haven't officially launched my character into the world of online character development, but I'm thinking someone named Pandora who's the daughter of Athena and Hades, cast to earth by her parents, doesn't know her past and is adopted by faries. Yeah.

And where's all this happening? The wonderful world of Gaia. Anime freaks galore. And the occasional book fan. And the bunch of us who are only addicted to it because our sister's joined and we had to watch over them to make sure they don't do anything stupid and ruin our repuations. Yeah. XD

So I'm launching into RPing. OH! and the other thing you should know is that we've re-launched Nerd-Tastic Adventures! You can check it out by clicking that link. You know you want to. There we will be documenting our adventures throughout high school as nerds. You are welcome to contribute. Just let me know! It's gonna be epic. We have a whole bunch of new stories lines up to tell, so do check it out and get youself aquinted with the old ones.

So that's all for now and I'm supposed to be working on my RP character right now instead of blogging, but I figured I'd update you anyways.

Writing everyday from now on during my spare!
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment