September 22, 2010

The World of Role Play

Hello all. Today is day two of my spare blogging. I will blog every day!

Did that really need an exclamation mark? Yes. Yes it did.

So here's today's post. It's raining, and all my joints feel like crap. My head is swirling so much I can't concentrate on much... especially this screen. So don't mind my spelling. I'm currently decked out in a tensor bandage on my wrist, and both ankle braces, trying to fight the wrath of the rain. Yet despite its depressing nature, I've always seemed to like it for some reason. Weird.

I also ventured into the world of role play last night by trying to join Karlene's character's dorm room. Well it's going well so far. We only got out like one post each last night, so we continued our discussions today in a google doc during our English computer period. I know, naughty. But I can't concentrate on Julian of Norwich's life right now, so it was a welcome distraction from a throbbing brain.

And in that conversation today, I managed to piss off her character, Midnight, twice. Looks like I probably won't be rooming with her. That's alright. I'm going to go to the hallway subtopic, and open a room called Pandorica's Closet. I shalt live there. And lock the door.

So that's my adventures with role play today... how about something from yesterday.

hmmm... Well we still haven't given our presentation in Philosophy. That's alright though, ours sucks. I want you to find the philosophical questions in Galileo dropping two weights off the tower of Pisa. Our thought bite didn't even have a question to get us started! The blasphemy!!! Is that even politically correct to say?

Anyways, I drew something for Korky instead that looks kinda sweet. But she has it, so I can't post it sadly. Otherwise I would. YAY SCANNERS!

And thinking of drawing, you should see my pathetic attempt at drawing anime. My sister's teaching me, but that doesn't negate the fact that I CAN'T DRAW WORTH SHIT. Well, maybe a little bit. I can DOODLE! :)

Alright, I'll stop with the caps. I might post the drawing when I'm done. But right now all you can see is a head and two arms cuz that's all I know how to draw! Once I learn I'm gonna draw all the characters from Dream Catcher! Yay! I'm excited.

So that's my adventures from yesterday. Back to the boredom of my spare. Toodeloo!
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment