October 25, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

So I have very little time to talk, I'm already cutting in to my snack time, and I still haven't found Mr. Mol, or Murphy. Both of whom I need to find before the Inside Ride tomorrow.

For all you not familiar with the Inside Ride event, it's a stationary biking competition to raise money for kids with cancer. Our school is raising money for some kid on the French side name Mitch (I don't know him), but all the same I'm on a team. GO NERD BRIGADE!!!

So that's tomorrow. I went shopping for my halloween costume this weekend, and had my share of adventures when I had to cross the floor to the guys side to find a blank t-shirt. There were literally NO t-shirts on the girl's side fo Wal-Mart. This experience has scarred me slightly, but it's for a halloween costume, so it doesn't make much difference.

So yeah, I ironed on my words "Freak of Nature" on to my t-shirt...

Holy cheese!! The bells gonna ring in two minutes and I gotta grab philosophy stuffs yet, so I gotta go.

ttfn sunshines,
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment