October 27, 2010

The Inside Ride

I will not neglect. I will not neglect. I will not neglect.

Anyways... yeah.

Today I wanted to tell you about an epic event I participated in last night called The Inside Ride. What it is is an event where teams bike on a stationary bike for five minutes each, with the goal of biking across Canada with the total of kilometers of all participants.

It was way a lot of fun and we raised $30 000 all together!!! Incredible event. Our team's name was THE NERD BRIGADE!! I brought in my light sabers and everything. Here's a picture:


There's me, Erika, Jared, and Kyle. XD Livi's missing... she's off somewhere... I might post a better picture once they're up on good old facebook.

Anyways the point of the event is to raise money for kids with cancer. There's a kid who used to go to our school who has cancer, so we're supporting them. I didn't know him. So what did I do it for? Because every kid deserves to grow up to be and inspiration to others. :)

Check out the Inside Ride website for more information on hosting your own Inside Ride event. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment