October 28, 2010

Star Trek with hot guys

Ah... Spock. I love thee. I have to say I approve of filling a generally nerdy movie full of highly attractive men. And much to most of our displeasures, Spock gets the girl instead of Kirk, which makes us all sad because we all secretly want Mr. Pointy Ears.

Sigh. But I suppose I can't have everything I want (although sometimes I wish I just got something) and I have little regret settling to wicked 17 year old Russian guy (I really don't remember his name...) for his sheer attractiveness and awesomeness. And Karlene wants Scotty over Russian guy (wait... his name was Khercof or something like that...) so it all works out wonderfully.

OH! I was telling Kyle earlier about how I completely approve of them filling the movie with hot guys, but then he asked if I even found old Spock attractive. My answer? God dammit man, it's Spock! Who cares what he looks like, his awesomeness just... just... ah...

Damn... so we're having this debate over who wins now... Kirk or Picard... which I really think is a battle between the awesome of Spock and Data (ah Spock, yes I'm biased) and not so much their respective captains.

Anyways, the damn was for the fact that I lost... I voted Kirk in favour of Spock, and Jess picked Picard (I'm assuming for Data). Oh... she says it's for Picard's epic awesomeness and his bad ass voice... but anyways...

The Librarian picked Kirk too (ftw!!!) but I was completely just trumped by Mr. Delodder's choice of Picard, which Delodder's choice trumping all opinions. Jess says he's supreme overloard, he is pretty epic I must admit.

So we're completely distracted by Star Trek videos on the internet now... so I'm going to have to leave you all with that obscure review of an epic remake.

Spock, I love you too!
Amanda Out.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you've seen the Star Trek Kesha video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now... it's win.

    But it's slightly biased to Kirk over Spock and completely forgets about Picard. But I suppose I'm biased there too.

    Have you seen the Bohemian Rhapsody Star Trek vid? It's amusing.

    ReplyDelete