March 24, 2010

Revelation for the day

Ok, so it's super late... it's like 10 minutes to half past eleven, but I promised myself I would write this every day... so here's something real quick that I noticed today.

Today I learned that it actually takes like leg muscle effort to sit straight with your knees side by side. Someone mentioned today that I failed to sit with my legs perfectly together while wearing my kilt, which is a position I never assume, so I decided to try it. And low and behold, after a minute or so, it started to become painful to sit in that position.

So I returned to my normal sitting position, with my legs spaced about a hand's-width apart, even with my ankles crossed (and my feet still barely touch the floor...).

Now that fact that I can't sit in the proper sitting position for skirt wearing, I believe anyways, reveals a number of things about my personality. First it says I have horrible muscle tone (which is likely true). Second, it shows that I don't wear skirts often enough to notice this. Third? It shows that I'm not preppy enough to care about the way I sit. :)

I mean, really, the kilt has shorts in it for a reason. It's why it's one of the few skirts you'll catch me wearing.

In short, it's a skirt, but I can still do cartwheels. ;)

Anyways, that's my revelation for the day.

Read on, write on ladies and gentlemen.
Sweet Dreams! May Nightmare spare you.
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment