April 7, 2010

I *heart* Band.

OMG BAND IS AMAZING!

Just had to say that and point that very obviously out to you.

So our "concert" thing-y tonight for Jazz Band went swimmingly well, and there was a hint of sarcasm in there. From the perspective of the performer, I played like shit. From the perspective of the audience though, apparently we were pretty good. And that was coming from people other than my mother.

Now I'm not sure if you're aware how small the SMHS Jazz band (or rather, ensemble) is, but we had all of 5 people on the stage, not counting the conductor. We're intense. But we have fun. :)

So I'm currently still riding band high, (blowing hot air into a tubular piece of metal will do that to you) but I feel like I'm gonna crash soon.

So night all!
Read on, Write on ladies and Gentlemen.
Sweet Dreams! May Nightmare spare you.
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment