April 14, 2010

Polyvore, Contest, and Birthdays!

Ahhhh OMG I haven't updated this in two days!!! I'm so behind!!!

Ok, so I'm not panicking that much, but anyways, I should be updating regardless.

So. HI! :)

Hmmm... let's see... what shall I talk about....

OH! There this really awesome contest thing (and Jennifer darling, if you're reading this, pay attention) being run by Girl Guides that involves writing a 600 words maximum story about your Hero (or heroine) and how that has effected you through Guiding. But the awesome part about it is that if you are selected, you get published in the book. Isn't that amazing?

Problem is I have like less than a day to submit it, so I have to have it written like TONIGHT at the latest. The pressure's on now. And I still haven't decided who my hero is. But I have decided my moment I want to write about. It involves the sentence, "So what do you have to say? The floor is yours."

The other thing that's coming up is my Birthday, and the birthdays of all the wonderful friends around me. :) Woot Korky, Kelsey, and Amy! *hugs* TARDIS, or an apple pie...

Ideas are appreciated on the matter.

OH! You should also check out some of the cool stuffs I made on Polyvore. I'll link a couple here... here:
Fiction is Reality


So there you go. Aren't they neat?

Polyvore is amazing. It's like cheapskate Photoshop with bad quality. For days when I'm too lazy to find my own pictures and actually open Photoshop. XD

So off to write my hero story...
Read on, write on, ladies and gentlemen.
Sweet Dreams! May Itex never find you, Nightmare spare your soul, and Ford Prefect never get a hold of your credit cards.
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment