October 1, 2010

Missing

I HAVEN'T POSTED IN TWO DAYS!!!!! It's not my fault I swear! It's the first time I've been to school since Tuesday!! >.<

Let me explain! On Wednesday, I went on a trip to London to see Anything Goes, put on by the High School Project. The acting was incredible, (there were even a few SMHS students involved!) but I wasn't too fond of the play itself. It's all romance and nothing but romance. Shakespeare is so much better. It's romance AND death. ^^

And then yesterday (Thursday) was a fog day. I spent my day Role Playing, watching three episodes of the Big Bang Theory, and one of this Anime/Manga thing called Black Butler. It was interesting.

The rest of the time I spent napping and litening to music, finishing off the day with a Girl Guide meeting and Season Two, Episode 13 of Merlin. I can't wait to start Season 3. Episode 13 was AMAZING! Great season finale.

So that's what you missed. OH! And we had the Terry Fox run today. I wrote Sutch's name on my paper cross. I miss him. :(

But Ms. Rastin (my English teacher) made our day. As we walked she told us about her daughter who had cancer, and then we talked about books and TV and all the other awesome sci-fi-y stuff we watch. She proved herself even more epic than we thought. Now I have like nine million other things to watch on fog days/snow days now, other than Big Bang Theory.

Anyways, Korky wants pie, so were going to go to snack time now. COMMON LUNCH AFTER! Woot! *hugs* I've missed you invisible internet lurkers.

Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment