October 4, 2010

Pie Day

Ok so I'm sad. Korky isn't here today. And I brought pie today too! The blasphemous child! Can't believe she didn't come today!

So I am sad. But Kyle came to visit while writing his lame Spanish test... it really was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen. Well, almost.

What did I do this weekend? Well... I slept... and ate... and slept... and watched MERLIN!!!! Merlin is a wonderful show! *drools over Arthur* Ok, I secretly like Merlin. Sort of mostly because Arthur loves Guenevere and they're ridiculously cute together.

What else... that's about it. I surfed the internet and such... OH! And I got GEEKTASTIC from the library. It's only the most wicked book ever. The first story is about a Klingon and a Jedi. Yes, I know, two things that should never mix. But that's what makes it EPIC!!!!

I can't wait to read the rest of the short stories. If you're interested, here's the goodreads catalogue of it:



Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd

Pretty wicked cover, eh?

Well I would say more (and I do want to) but I have to study for philosophy and have pie snack time without Korky. :(

Hopefully the sun shines brighter tomorrow!
Amanda Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment